Invisalign Clear Aligners in Austin
As we age, some of our teeth shift and crowd. As an alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign offers a faster, more comfortable, and nearly invisible solution to correcting these problems. Their clear aligners can correct many orthodontic problems, like crowding, spacing, overbites and underbites. And you can remove them, which makes eating and oral hygiene easier than traditional braces.
Invisalign clear aligners are made of a smooth flexible BPA-free plastic that are tailor-made to your teeth and trimmed to your gum line for comfort and appearance. You progress through a series of these trays which have small forces built-in to them to move your teeth to their correct positions. And because they are practically invisible, you can improve your smile without the world taking note. Check out the video below to see for yourself….
5 Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Clear Trays Mean People Won’t Notice You’re Using Them – Many adults would love to have straight teeth, but feel they are too old to walk around with metal braces. Many lament, “If only there were clear braces….” Invisalign solves this problem by using a series of clear aligner trays to improve the position of your teeth. Because they are almost invisible from conversation distance, those around you will have a hard time noticing you’re wearing them. There’s no need to swallow your pride to improve your smile.
- You Can Eat Whatever You Choose – Traditional braces restrict you from eating hard, crispy, or sticky foods which can break the brackets they utilize. With Invisalign, there are no brackets to worry about, so you can eat what you wish. Just remove the clear trays at meals, then clean your teeth and put the trays back in afterwards.
- Shorter Treatment Times – Traditional braces may take between 18 to 30 months to complete treatment. But Invisalign may take only 9 to 15 months, effectively splitting treatment time in half. Patients trade out their clear aligners at home every two weeks and come to the office only to verify that your treatment is tracking correctly.
- More Comfortable Than Braces – The wires and brackets used in traditional braces irritate cheeks, inside lips, and the tongue. Invisalign SmartTrack clear aligners are smooth with rounded edges that are friendly to the soft interior of your mouth. Each new tray applies new forces to your teeth, and you may experience an initial soreness which fades after the first day.
- Cleaning Your Teeth Is Easier – With Invisalign, there are no wires or brackets to catch what you had for lunch. Patients who struggle to clean around their braces leave their teeth vulnerable to decay. Invisalign allows you to take care of your oral hygiene as you normally would. Simply brush and floss your teeth, then reinsert your trays.
To learn more about the process and benefits of Invisalign, click on the short video below….